A Great Epitaph

From Monday's reading this description of Joseph of Arimathea struck out at me...
Luke 23:50 Now there was a man named Joseph, from the Jewish town of Arimathea. He was a member of the council, a good and righteous man, 51 who had not consented to their decision and action; and he was looking for the kingdom of God.

Isn't this something to be said of every true believer - They were seeking the kingdom of God.

Lord, I hope someday that someone will be able to say of me - he was seeking the Kingdom of God.

Comments

Cainan & Ryker said…
I may use that "I will not rule over you...but the Lord will rule over you." with my kids. After all isn't that what I want them to see? Every decision I make, every action I require is because I want them to follow God's law, to honor him, and me in the process.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!