Music Tuesday - Robbie Seay Band

I just started listening to Give Yourself Away from Robbie Seay Band. It is a different album but in a good way. (I'm still listening to Andy Gullahorn too. Can't seem to put that album down!) You can listen for free on Rhapsody.

So far there are two tracks that I really like. Rise is the first track on the album, but it has a strong message. The music fits the lyrics well on this song. The other track I really like is Beautiful, Scandalous Night. Here's part of the lyrics...

Follow Christ to the holy mountain
Sinner sorry and wrecked by the fall
Cleanse your heart and your soul
In the fountain that flowed
For you and for me and for all

CHORUS:
At the wonderful, tragic, mysterious tree
On that beautiful, scandalous night you and me
Were atoned by His blood and forever
washed white On that beautiful, scandalous night


Never heard of Smalltown Poets, but I may have to check them out after seeing they wrote this song. I'm probably making a gross generalization here, but if you like David Crowder, I think you will like Robbie Seay too. You can check out a video of Scandalous Night here.



Tuesday Giveaway:
First person to reply can pick a song from the Give Yourself Away Album and I'll gladly send it to you as an iTunes gift song.

Winner:


Calvary Setlist April 6th:
This is the Day
I Will Call Upon the Lord
I am Resolved
Holy is the Lord
I Stand in Awe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals