Friday is for Photos - First Favorite

First Favorite
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)


I remember how excited I was the first day I got my Canon 20D. I have really enjoyed this camera. Shortly after it arrived I received my favorite lens: a 70-200mm. I had seen some of the amazing shots that professional photographers had captured with this lens. So I took my first shots hoping for glory, but I was less than impressed. I wasn't sure if I had a bad copy of the lens or my abilities were just that poor.

Then one morning at church I took this picture of one of the horses next door. When I looked that picture over I thought, "Maybe this lens isn't so bad after all. Now if only I can improve my skills to match the ability of this lens."

I've taken thousands of pictures with this lens since, and I have to say that this is still one of my favorites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!