Music Tuesday - Steve Fee

This Tuesday, I wanted to break out an older song from a newer artist. Steve Fee has been increasing in popularity over the past couple of years. His music is very upbeat and "alive."

A while back I found a song from the album Sacred Space. The song is called What Else Can I Do. It's not upbeat, and it's very reflective, but it is beautiful. If you haven't heard it, I'd encourage you to check it out.

You can see it on youtube, but I think the Sacred Space version is much better.

Tuesday Giveaway:
Last week I gave away a song, and then that person actually bought the album, so this week I have two songs to give away. Just be the first person to leave a comment and you can have your pick of an iTunes gift song from any Steve Fee Album or Hillsong Album.

Winner:

Calvary Setlist for May 4th:
Here I Am To Worship
Everlasting God
All in All
My Jesus I Love Thee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals