Storm Warnings

We're starting a brand new series at Calvary. Recently I have been really burdened by all of the suffering and hurting in my own community. I have long had a burden for the "uttermost," but recently I've been seeing the need for Christ to change lives in my own backyard.


Everybody deals with storms. It's part of life, but the trick is how do we give God glory when we are in so much pain. I think this series will address that question and will also give comfort and hope to those who are dealing with these storms.

Please pray that God will use this series to His Glory.

Comments

Cainan & Ryker said…
"Bring the Rain" by MercyMe would be a great song to go along with this series. Love that song.
Unknown said…
Thanks for the idea. One of our praise team members really likes it too! Maybe we can pull it off.

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!