Links of the Week - May 3rd, 2008
This week was crazy, but I think I still found a few worthwhile links. I didn't mean for so many of them to be for pastors, but sometimes that stuff just happens. There's still a few for those of you that won't be standing in the pulpit anytime soon.
- Probably the best post of the week - The Hardest Working Pastor in the World.
- JT shares Thorn's "Questions to Ask before you Preach." (If you're not a preacher, you may want to pass these along to your pastor.)
- Ben Witherington has an excellent post about "the opposite of predestination."
- Morgan has another good post about how we communicate.
- Beautiful Quote...
"It was beautiful and simple, as truly great swindles are."
- Jeff Myers is preaching through books this summer. He's picked some that will really stretch your thinking. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
- Here's everything you need to know about the Democratic race for president in seven minutes. I wish we could trade the last year for these 7 minutes. :)