Friday is for Photos - Purple Passion

Purple Passion
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)


A few years ago, one of my friends gave me a large collection of perennial flowers. The next spring some of these Purple Irises started popping up. I remember the first time I noticed them, I couldn't believe the detail. (This picture just doesn't do them justice) They are small but majestic, if somehow that makes sense.


They show themselves just a little bit after Mother's Day every year and are usually the first thing to bloom at our house. And the best part is -my wife loves them too.

Here's another purple shot from some flowers just down my street. How can you not see the design of the Creator in things as beautiful these?

(Click for a full resolution shot)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!