Links of the Week - May 17th, 2008

Sometimes I wonder why I read so many blogs. Not a lot of interesting reads this week, but here's a few things that caught my eye...
  • If you haven't already seen this, you need to check out Annie Leonard's Story of Stuff. It is rather lengthy, but so worth the time. My brother has been trying to convince me that less is more, and this clip is convincing in many areas. Also check out the 10 Things You Can Do.
  • Also on the environmental theme, have you heard about the fair trade coffee? Well Tony Payne has an interesting argument for NOT buying it. HT: Challies.
  • Quote of the week...
    "To get something done, a committee should consist of no more than three men, two of whom are absent." -- Robert Copeland
  • Kruse shares an interesting map from Gas Buddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!