One Prayer.


I'm getting so excited about the One Prayer Series. As of tonight there are 975 churches participating all around the World. We will be participating starting on June the 8th. I'm going to be speaking on Desperation, Chris will be speaking on Passion and James will be speaking on Unity. We are also going to be selecting 5 video messages, one we will be using on Sunday the 22nd and 4 others on Wednesday evenings.

I almost started preaching my message this past Wednesday morning at Bible Study, but I held it in. I really think God is going to use this series to stretch us and to unite us as we strive to work together for the Kingdom around the world. Please, Please start praying for this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!