Friday is for Photos - Little Red Ride

Little Red Ride
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)



(You can check out a small
gallery
on picasa. Some pics are duplicates.
I was playing with different Photoshop effects.)

Gramps has a brand new ride. With gasoline hitting almost $4 a gallon (and maybe over for Memorial Weekend) my father-n-law did some shopping. This bike gets 105 miles per gallon. But it only holds one gallon. Of course, with 105mpg who needs more than one gallon at a time? It looks like a lot of fun and it'll save a few dollars too. I don't think I'll be buying one anytime soon, but I hope to be riding my bicycle a little more.

What are you doing to save on your petro bill?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Help Me Please!