Friday is for Photos - Lunar Eclipse

A Beautiful Night
(Lunar Eclipse - February 20th, 2008)
(Click on the image to see a higher resolution picture)

On Wednesday evening we found ourselves stargazing after church. It was a clear night and cold too! The lunar eclipse over Salem was stunning. I stayed until about 9:30 and took a bunch of pics, but I have got to get a tripod! I took one of the small lecturns and made a makeshift tripod, but most of my shots were handheld.

This picture is actually 3 shots that I just joined together in Photoshop. One of these years I might actually try a time lapse, but I doubt I'll ever have conditions this good again.

Here's a tighter crop photo...

If you took any shots of the eclipse, I'd love to see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals