Music Tuesday - Karine Bauch

Karine from Tanner Trails church sends in her setlist...

Here are the setlists that we have done so far this month at Tanner Trails Community Church:

*****************************
February 3
Opening: You Are Good
Your Love Feeds My Soul
Lord, Reign In Me
Nothing Without You
Communion: How Deep the Father’s Love for Us and Lord, You Have My Heart
Closing: Before the Throne of God Above

February 10
Opening: Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing)
Every Move I Make
I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
You Alone
Closing: The Power of Your Love

February 17
Opening: Rise Up and Praise Him
Rock of Ages (chorus, not hymn)
Breathe
I Stand in Awe
Closing: Show Me Your Ways (Hillsong)
***********************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals