If God Isn't Coming, I'm Not Going...

I love Moses' stubbornness in this passage. He has decided that he must have God's presence if he is to lead this people. He will not move without Him.

Exodus 33:15 And he said to him, “If your presence will not go with me, do not bring us up from here. 16 For how shall it be known that I have found favor in your sight, I and your people? Is it not in your going with us, so that we are distinct, I and your people, from every other people on the face of the earth?” 17 And the Lord said to Moses, “This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.”

Lord, please help me to live like this. Help me never to move ahead of your presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Tuesday - 2 Free Album Giveaways

Just Making Memories or Ear Piercing--The Hard Way.

Obama, Abortion & Young Evangelicals